Window Sunscreen Installation Imperial Windows and Sunscreens of Arizona (480) 350-7886
Windows account for up to 50% of the radiant heat that enters into your home, which costs Arizona homeowners a lot of money on air conditioning! Sun Screens are an affordable solution because they block up to 80% or 90% of the radiant heat that beats down on your windows. Best of all, sunscreens usually pay for themselves within one to two cooling seasons!
Utility companies estimate that installing sun screens on your home can save up to 25% to 35% on air conditioning costs (results may vary). Reduce your cooling bill significantly by installing sun screens on your windows and patio screen doors today, and enjoy these additional benefits:
- Help prevent UV damage to carpets, drapes, furniture, art, etc.
- Reduce glare
- Enable you to open your blinds more frequently
- Excellent daytime privacy
- Available in six frame colors (champagne, California champagne, bronze, tan, white, and mill)
- 1” wide by 7/16” frame with internal metal corners used on majority of installations
- Phifer SunTex mesh colors include black, brown, beige, grey, and stucco
- Phifer SunTex mesh available in 80% or 90% block
- One-year installation warranty and 10-year manufacturer’s warranty on Phifer Suntex mesh
- Excellent outward visibility
- Good ventilation
- Insect protection
- Pet resistant
- Extremely durable!
Whether you call them sunscreens, sun screens, shade screens, or solar screens, the energy savings and comfort they provide makes them a wise investment!
SRP Shade Screen Rebate Program Details
We are an authorized SRP Shade Screen rebate contractor and a member of the Arizona Energy Council and Electric League of Arizona. If you are an SRP customer, you may qualify for an $.80 per square foot rebate (some restrictions apply).
- Qualifying shade screens must be installed on sun-struck windows only — west, south, and east-facing windows — and block at least 80% of the solar heat gain.
- The screens must be installed on the exterior of clear glass windows that enclose an air-conditioned space.
- Applicants must be permanent SRP residential electric customers with existing homes in the Phoenix area to qualify.
- Applicants must purchase and install new or refurbished, qualifying shade screens with a licensed contractor by April 30, 2015.
Phifer SunTex Heavy-Duty Shading Fabric is a unique, heavy duty woven mesh that blocks 80-90% of the sun’s hot rays before they enter your windows and doors. It is made of strong vinyl-coated polyester fabric and is mildew and fade resistant. For maintenance, simply clean your sunscreens with mild soap and water from time to time.
Additional benefits of Phifer SunTex shading fabric is that it is infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection and is Greenguard indoor air quality certified. Microban protection inhibits the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew.